[Resolved]  Imperia Structures Limited — no response on my query related to my investment in 1bhk elvedor evita

I am really upset to note that there is no response from the company on my queries asking for completion & possession of elvedor project. The company spoc abhimanyu is avoiding my call after assuring me of organising meeting with his senior mr chander-shekhar's from past several months. Even chander-shekhar's shekhar is not taking calls.in fact even his no. Is coming switched off!
I fail to understand why imperia is trying to hide from customer after taking hard earned money from a customer? Pl respond at the earliest.
Arun arora
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 16, 2018

[Feb 08, 2018] Imperia Structures Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Imperia Structures Limited Customer Care's response Sep 14, 2018 Dear Sir,  We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience these issues may have caused you. Sir I would like to request you kindly share your customer ID number then we will raise the issue with concern team to resolve the matter on priority.

Sincerely,
Vipin jha
Team Imperia
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Mr Arora, this company is hardly known for any corporate ethics. I am also a victim of this company. Please do contact me on sinha.[protected]@outlook.com

Imperia Structures Limited