[Resolved]  Inb Naukriaim Info Tech. Pvt. Ltd. — Payment not credited to videocon d2h account

On 20.08.2020, i was making online payment for videocon d2h recharge and on completion i received message from the sbi stating your transaction was successful. On 20.08.2020 i received msg from videocon d2h saying that they have not received any payment. On scrutiny, it came to understand that the payment had gone to naukriaim info tech pvt. Ltd. Of a transaction of rs, 250/- vide reference no. [protected]IGAJFNRFFW2. I regularly used pay from the videocon d2h site and yesterday also i opened same site and started making payment. How come the payment went to your account i don't know. I hereby request you to revert back the payment to my bank (Sbi). The said payment is wrongly credited to your account, which you please revert.
Aug 7, 2021
Aug 21, 2020
Updated by Rahul Chaukhande
Complaint comments

Comments

Dear Rahul,

Thanks for writing to us. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) at [protected]@d2h.com so that our team can look into your concern.

Thanks & regards

Inb Naukriaim Info Tech. Pvt. Ltd.
    File a Complaint