[Resolved] Inb Times Of Money Limited — uc not received after payment

Sharmila123 on Aug 6, 2019
I purchased 600 UC worth Rs.799 on 2nd August 2019 through SBI Internet Banking in PUBG mobile. But after payment it showed that failed to purchase.
My account is debited with the amount of Rs.799 towards INB Times of Money Limited but I didn't receive the UC.
Till now I haven't received the refund also.
My transaction reference ID is #IGAGSJVVX2
Please solve the problem as soon as possible.

uc not received after payment
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-09-08 16:24:17
My account was credited automatically with the amount of Rs.799. Thank you Times of Money!☺️
Updated by Sharmila123 Aug 08, 2019
Til now I haven't received my refund. Please solve the problem as soon as possible
Updated by Sharmila123 Aug 09, 2019
It has been almost 7 days and still I haven't received my refund!!! Please refund my money!!?
Updated by Sharmila123 Aug 10, 2019
I haven't received my refund yet. Please initiate the refund as soon as possible.
Updated by Sharmila123 Aug 14, 2019
When will I get my refund?? It has been more than 10 days.
Updated by Sharmila123 Aug 21, 2019
It has been almost 20 days...Please refund the money ASAP.
Updated by Sharmila123 Sep 04, 2019
I didn't receive my refund. Don't know why Times of Money is noy refunding my money.

Comments

I will purchase a diamond pack at mobile legends but I will not receive it. My money will deduce from account. I need get my money back. Thx for INB txn of Rs.79.0 frm A/c X2477 to Times of M... Ref#IGAGWFWZG7 on 26Aug19. If not done, fwd this SMS to [protected] to block INB or call [protected]

Level - 4, B Wing, Reliable Tech Park, Airoli, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400708
    Inb Times Of Money Limited - uc not received after payment