Inboundpopup.com — Scam inbound pop up call software co named Netindian glory in kolkata

Sarwinder Singh
Hi, friends, i am 1 of the Customer of inboundpopup.com, they are always changing websites name and cheating people, previously they work with netindianglory, then change name to crazy inbound then inboundpopup.com,
i hv many friends in Delhi circle who got cheated, they use to take the payment after that not receive your calls, even threat you also by saying you are running a scam process, plz do not pay on false commitment. if you need information i can provide you my 2-3 friends name and contact number who got scammed, drop me a mail in given email id if need any proof.

Complaint comments  6 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Dear Sarwinder Singh

Could you please tell me your real name as NetIndianGlory can prove that there is not client called Sarwinder Singh ever registered. Why are you using false name friend. You are a good boy right so Please tell me your real name. We know we are educating people honestly since years HOW TO GENERATE OWN POPUP CALLS and you guys are loosing business being a call vendor.

I hope if it is Mr.Ujjal Das [UD] alias Sarwinder Singh our old friend from Kolkata, You can go ahead and say anything as being neighbor its expected as Bengali's always try to go against their City, State and that is the reason Bengal is just getting smaller and smaller than before.

If any one from Delhi [Existing Client] who will contact us for any solution, they can WhatsApp at [protected] and we will contact them and update with new solutions and new popup in 72 hours. This 72 hours are because its difficult to manage & initiate more than 3000+ clients update at a time though 70% of the upgrades are being completed.
NehaSinha's reply, Mar 3, 2018
I have purchased a plan of of Professional
$1349.99 per month through their scam & fraud website https://www.callcampaignpro.com/purchase/

For first few days 5 - 10 calls i received though the quality of calls was worst and none of the calls were popup calls. I don't know their address they don't provided in their website. From their tawk.to chat they suggested me to buy it online. But from 5th day i was receiving zero calls. I contacted them and they ignored me. Even if they are online in chat they doesn't replied me when ever i said i need support. Moreover when i visited their chat with a new ID as a new customer they were talking to me for a long time. Like this one month gone past and now they are asking me to renew the plan.

Now suggest me what should i do with this scam & fraud callcampaignpro.com & scam contact@callcampaignpro.com. Do not pay money to them. Its an awareness post so that you guys do not step forward in this scam business.

Their Scam Business Details are

Lead Generation Industries GmbH
Centro Leandro Gomez 4477
30504 Cerrio Chato

Sameer Seth
Idea Pro
Dear sir..

Thank you very much to provide us such valuable information.

Please provide us the person contact numbers. Who got cheated by these peoples..

THank you again.
SMIGROUPWB.ORG is the main company and are cheating lot of people in the name of Net Indian Glory in the market. Please avoid making any payment to 1800-calls.com or any of their entities who deal with the name of Netindianglory.com.

SMIGROUPWB.ORG, 1800-calls.com and SMIWEBSERVICES.COM are the 3 fraud companies who are dealing with the name of Net Indian Glory or Netindianglory [1st Indian Company] who have the guts to face any of their old clients who are claiming to be cheated but please Call and Meet and Clarify the Problem - Net Indian Glory is always ready to serve of give a solution to any of their existing clients but NEED REAL IDENTITY PLEASE :)
NetIndianGlory.com challenge openly that if a single client can say that they are still not satisfied up to the mark - They should WhatsApp their details at [protected] and If they do not get results as per our strategy in 72 Hours maximum - We are ready to refund all money + We will provide free service after that.

Instead of sharing your fu_c_k_i_ng comment here and there to make people BEWAKUF while trying to put down our reputation, Please call us if you a real client of us and have paid us as said before for solution.

If you are cleaver - Instead of any argument you need to contact or visit our office which is open Monday to Friday [4 pm - 7 pm] for proper solution.

NO VENDORS LIKE OTHER PEOPLE TO KNOW HOW TO GENERATE CALLS AND THIS IS A FACT AND THUS VENDORS ARE WRITING THIS. IF THESE ARE REAL CLIENTS, WHY DON'T THEY ARE COMING AT OUR OFFICE AND SETTLE DOWN WITH THEIR ISSUES IF THEY HAVE ANY.

SMIGROUPWB.ORG, 1800-calls.com and SMIWEBSERVICES.COM are the 3 fraud companies who are dealing with the name of Net Indian Glory or Netindianglory [1st Indian Company] who have the guts to face any of their old clients who are claiming to be cheated.

Please Call and Meet and Clarify the Problem - Net Indian Glory is always ready to serve of give a solution to any of their existing clients but NEED REAL IDENTITY PLEASE :)
www.netindianglory.com is registered since 2006 and working since 2006 in the industry as call center solutions provide. It's been 10 successive years we are working and never every flied away reaching to customers. Crazy Inbound are definitely our associates who are also marketing on our behalf in east zone and we are glad to announce.

The website www.netindianglory.com never been down and still its running and upgrading every year. Now its been a very very frank question to the one who are spreading rumors just to fulfill their wish not allowing common non technical person to learn generating calls on their own and suffer depending on vendors by paying for calls daily basis.

Please visit and write any of your inquiry to support.netindianglory.com or visit us at our old office at Kolkata from Monday - Friday from 4 PM - 7 PM.

DEMO CALLS FOR ANY ONE !!! OPEN CHALLENGE TO VENDORS & CALL SELLERS WHO SPREAD RUMORS !!!

Avoid rumors and step forward for DEMO call. All client are requested to create our suggested ad network account and give us the access by making a small payment of 3000 INR - 5000 INR. Also they are requested to give us the direct access of their any new TFN dashboard for a transparent trial in Generating few calls. We are any-time ready for the DEMO but this facility is only applicable for Clients who will visit our Office with a positive step in learning generating own calls.
Proof of Registration for Net Indian Glory is attached with the Message !!!

Inboundpopup.com - Scam inbound pop up call software co named Netindian glory in kolkata

Company:Inboundpopup.com