[Resolved] Income Tax Department — order placed for home delivery after membership registration, but not received even after 4 hours

Kolkata, Kolkata District, West Bengal, India
 Duh on Jun 7, 2018
Today, 07.06.2018, was my first day in Easyway club store opened at 234/3A, AJC Bose Road, Kolkata.(a unit of Future Retail Ltd., FMC Fortuna).

Firstly the below average billing clerks wasted my one hour to bill my products.
I took membership after payment of Rs.999/- and placed order for home delivery, as being member was the mandatory requirement for home delivery service. Inspite of paying my bill amount and membership amount, the items which were promised to be delivered within 20 minutes have not reached me even after 5 hours. I had to make alternate arrangement of important grocery items which i had picked up from the store as the stock was low in my house.
It is important to mention here that the distance between my house and the store is hardly ten minutes, which the store boys could not walk till now as am writing this complaint.
Their invoice generated for the membership payment does not carry any contact no. when i called on the toll free no., the boy attending the call brushed it as a normal incident.
It is my earnest request that business groups should not be allowed to carry on business unless they fulfil the basic requirements of address and contact details.
I further request for fixation of cost on the group concern for pathetic billing service and hopeless home delivery service as i have not received my items.

Sunita
Kolkata
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 8, 2018
The complaint was addressed to wrong department due to error.

[Jun 08, 2018] Income Tax Department customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Duh, Jun 07, 2018
The department name is wrongly mentioned.
It may please be read as
FUTURE RETAIL LTD GROUP

Comments

Sir My Name Is Nagarjuna Reddy, I Requested for Name correction In Pan Card, it was changed In Pan Card And The Status Is showimg The changes were.But When i want to Know About my Pan Card In KNOW YOUR PAN It is Showing No Records For The Provided details

2015
    A R A Center, E-2, Jhandewalan Extn., New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110055
    Income Tax Department - order placed for home delivery after membership registration, but not received even after 4 hours