Income Tax Department — paid excess amount

Centralized processing center,
Income tax dept.,
Bangalore - 560500

Respected sir,
Sub: pan no: armps1485j - assessment[protected]paid excess amount 3000/-rs – request to refund this amount in this regard.
I work as a teacher. I transferred from ilaparru z. P. High school to khandavalli z. P. High school last year.in[protected] year i paid 45890/-rs as it by tds. But my auditor didn’t submit 1 month i. E sep-2015. Hence you have sent a notice commumcication reference no. Cpc/ 1617/ g5/ [protected] on[protected]. After that i paid 1 month amount with interest i. E 3120/-rs on[protected] with commumcication reference cpc/ 1617/ a1/ [protected].
In april 2017 my auditor sent the sep-2017 subscription amount 3000/-rs. However i paid 3000/-rs excess to your department. Hence i request you to kindly refund my excess amount 3000/-rs to my sbi account no: [protected]. (Siddhantham – sbi branch – ifsc code-sbin0015838).

Thanking you sir, yours faithfully
S. T. H. Prasad

[Dec 31, 2017] Income Tax Department customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

This ATABUR RAHMAN LASKAR, my Pan card number is AKEPL9383M, i had applied for my pan card DOB correction [ RESPONCE RECEIVED FROM NCC FOR CONFIRMATION] before two month ago . still my status in UNDER NCC OBJECTION . i had to know when i will get by Pan card
Acknowledgment Number : [protected]
Name : SHADAKAT
Category : Individual
Status :
Your application is under process at Income Tax Department.
I APPLY PANCARD 11/05/2017
BUT STILL NOT RECIVE STATUS SHOWING Your application is under process at Income Tax Department.
PLEASE SEND MY PAN CARD