Independent TV — dth dish

Station road, near balaji ice factory, Jawad, Neemuch District, Madhya Pradesh, India
 Chetan Badola on Jun 25, 2019
I have paid 2500/- as full year subsciption to dealer. But now independent tv is not working since many days and no possibility when the services will resume. Toll free number never connects. We have a child at home. He usually watches cartoons on tv. Now since independent tv disc are not working, we want refund of remaining balance. Its just 2-3 months we have installed the same. I want to shift to other dth or cable.

Comments

From last 1 week all channels were off...getting error 400 on the TV screen.
We try to reach customer care...but no response.

Its one of the waste dish company sponsored by reliance...dont go for it.

Jagadeesha sc
First of allThey stopped hd channels promised than to much bad signals and stopped a lot of channels. Now for one week there is no service at all.what should i do now .i am a freedom customer. they take rs. 2000 in advance.
Ye DTH service hamesha band hai rahthi hai is wajah se hame indipendent tv nahin dekhna hai hame hamara paisa wapas chahiye.
Independent dth services are not provided regularly and I am not to view program on my tv by independent dth so I want to refund all money
Dear Surya,

DishTV can offer you uninterrupted service with customized packs at no extra cost. To know more, kindly share your contact details with us at [email protected]

DishTV
I have brought freedom 1year 300 with 4year free channel package 23 Oct 2019 My customer ID [protected] M. No.[protected] but right now company close all channel & giving everyday new date for restart before this issue independent tv company not solve problem many channel pack closed and plan change without any information please get my money to me
Independent tv not provide a service and i want a refund. I don't watch a independent tv
Dear Shubham,

DishTV
Independent tv taking money in advance & suddenly closing all Chanel's or signal
Dear Bipin,

We are sad to hear about the experience you had. You can get this channel along with all your other favorite channels as per your wish with DishTV. Kindly share your contact details with us at [email protected]

Dear Chetan,

DishTV can offer you uninterrupted service with customized packs at no extra cost. To know more, kindly share your contact details with us at [protected]@dishtv.in.

Independent TV - dth dish

Station road, near balaji ice factory, Jawad
    Neemuch District