Independent TV — fraud company :disc antenna not given, waiting for last 2 months

Hi all consumers,
My intention is to warn against taking new set top box connection of independent tv.
One of my friends recommended it, as for spending 2k you can watch contents for 1 year.
I took the connection, it worked for 5 months, but suddenly there was error 400.
Went to terrace. Since i live in an apartment, many disc antenna were from independent tv. Came to know that my cable was removed by one of apartment mate since the disc antenna belonged to him. The technician at time of installation had connected my cable to his unused antenna rather than providing me new one. I was in office at that time and my wife was at home. It could be a mistake by me that i did not follow installation work myself.

But real horror starts after that.

Called up customer care. Observed this

1. Very hard to connect to customer care executives, it took 2 days.
2. Talked to customer care executives, most of guys are partially educated and can talk little english. Somehow registered the complaint and was told 4 working days to wait. Other set top box providers have 24 hrs turn around time.

3. After 4 days on march 27 2019, called up customer care, and talked about same. He told there is no such complaint registered by earlier customer care guy. Strange, unprofessional!
He registered the complain and assured for resolution in 24 hrs
Customer id[protected]
Ticket id 4175

4. Since then that 24 hrs has not come, i kept on calling everyday. The ticket was escalated as per them. I told the customer care guys, let me talk to any higher official /technical team but they don't know anyone.

I have stopped calling them now as everyone assures next 24 hrs resolution time.

5. I observed in my apartment, all independent tv users are coming back to their old service providers now, e. G tata sky, videocon, dish tv etc.
Somebody complained, independent tv suddenly stops any channel and they get no resolution for it.

Bye bye
A good wisher
Beware of indepenedent tv
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Dear Anand,

DishTV can offer you uninterrupted service with customized packs at no extra cost. To know more, kindly share your contact details with us at [protected]@dishtv.in.

Online Team
DishTV

Independent TV
    Independent TV Phone
    Independent TV Website
    Independent TV Address
    H Block, 1st Floor, Dhirubhai Ambani Knowledge City Koparkhairne, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400710