[Resolved]  Independent TV — poor service

Dear sir, i am a customer of independent tv but independent tv fraud/chit me, i had installed independent tv in Jan 2019 and in the first month all channels are coming and I had taken the plan for 1 year from them, after few months they removed few channels without giving any intimation to us. Since more than one month they are not showing, Colours, &TV, Zee TV, Any kids channel. On lodging a complaint every time we get a new date but that date never come. Now from 12th June no channel is coming and local operator is also not giving any response of our calls and as per customer care executive they told us that the TV will not come till 22th of June. You are kindly requested to intervene in this matter as they are not listening to us. We feel cheated as we have paid for full month and not able to see the TV and they are not able to provide us any satisfied services to customer. So Sir, I want to refund my amount and withdraw this poorest DTH service urgent basis. Our F/N No.[protected].
Jun 15, 2019
complaint not resolved as yet.
Jun 20, 2019
Updated by ariesanju
NOTING RESOLVED AS YET PLS REFUND MY MONEY

Independent TV
    Independent TV Phone
    Independent TV Website
    Independent TV Address
    H Block, 1st Floor, Dhirubhai Ambani Knowledge City Koparkhairne, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400710