[Resolved]  Independent TV — regarding not providing services.

Independent tv is fraud company, in november 2018, i have take this connection as the co. Claims that it will telecast all the channels available in the platfom by only paying 2000/- as annual subscription. After few months it stops many channels as saying its a trai guidelines. And now from 20 days it stops it service completely. I want my full amount back. Because company is a fraud, they are not responding in their complaint helpline also. Initially the said we are upgrading, in some time we will back but now their helpline are also not reachable. Now i cant wait till their upgrading, plz revert my amount to me. Thanks.
. No. [protected]
Jun 23, 2019
No action has been taken yet.

Comments

Dear Bhavana,

DishTV can offer you uninterrupted service with customized packs at no extra cost. To know more, kindly share your contact details with us at [protected]@dishtv.in.

Online Team
DishTV
I have taken other connection of tata sky. So kindly revert my money to my paytm account. Contact no is [protected]

Independent TV
    Independent TV Phone
    Independent TV Website
    Independent TV Address
    H Block, 1st Floor, Dhirubhai Ambani Knowledge City Koparkhairne, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400710