[Resolved] India Infoline Finance [Iifl] — big fraud by iifl employee alpa thakkar dhanera branch

Balaji complex ganj market dhanera, Dhanera, Banaskantha District, Gujarat, India
 Balajidhanera on Jul 19, 2019
Submit salary slip by alpa thakkar is fraud with original stamp for joing iifl for better salary than dmcb bank. She's gross salary only 9600 with a contact basis without confirmation. Iifl vigilance can check with salary statement with dmcb bank. And action against alpa thakkar for joining and more salary her benifit. And talk badly with customers.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 28, 2019
Company closed complen without proper audit and give chance to person who is involve in this froud and complner sent to his contact number bt company reply your number is protected and audit team clear solve without proper investigation

[Jul 19, 2019] India Infoline Finance [IIFL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
India Infoline Finance [IIFL] Customer Care's response, Jul 20, 2019
Dear Balajidhanera,

We at IIFL are committed to highest ethical standards and governance. It is highly unlikely that a IIFL staffer would have done this. We have raised this concern to our HR team & after due verification they will take the necessary action against the employee. Further we request you to provide your contact no. in case of any assistance.

Updated by Balajidhanera, Jul 20, 2019
Nobody company can be given more than 30% extra salary as per privious salary. And last salary of ALpa Thakkar December 2018 9600/- as per she eligible maximum 12480/-, so extra income plz reverse and your vigilance team check other than two reference by ALpa Thakkar
Amabalal Manger m[protected]
Office mahadev bhai m [protected]
Sir plz don't show my identity.
My mobile [protected]
I have other evidence for this justify bt i show whenever a nassarry for this than nobody help her.
Updated by Balajidhanera, Jul 22, 2019
How many days for resolve this complaint??
India Infoline Finance [IIFL] Customer Care's response, Jul 22, 2019
Dear Balajidhanera,

We at IIFL are committed to highest ethical standards and governance. It is highly unlikely that a IIFL staffer would have done this. We have already raised this concern to our HR team & after due verification they will take the necessary action against the employee.

Further we request you to provide your contact no. as the number you have given in previous complaint is protected due to which we are not able to see the details.

Updated by Balajidhanera, Jul 22, 2019
My mobile number [protected]
Sir I have a confirm (100%)information regarding your employee ALpa Thakkar she is froud for high salary and modification salary. She is only temporary and contact basis for 9600/-pm for last salary Dec 2018 is same. I have many suggestions for disclose u can call me anytime time
Dear iifl team
Plz give me time period that how many days for resolve this problem and what's letest stutus and what is processing..
Any update..
Updated by Balajidhanera, Jul 23, 2019
This is right platform this type of complen ya any other Web link available plz reply
Updated by Balajidhanera, Jul 23, 2019
Sir tell me approximately how many days for resolve this complen
Dear iifl team
Plz send your contact number and tell me approximately how many days solve for this complen
Updated by Balajidhanera, Jul 24, 2019
Dear iifl team
I[censored] can check tha salary statements of ALpa Thakkar than all picture are clear that ALpa Thakkar is modified salary for better package
India Infoline Finance [IIFL] Customer Care's response, Jul 24, 2019
Dear Balajidhanera,

We request you to provide your contact number as the number you have given in previous complaint is protected due to which we are not able to see the details.

Updated by Balajidhanera, Jul 24, 2019
Sir i have already send My contact number [protected]
India Infoline Finance [IIFL] Customer Care's response, Jul 25, 2019
Dear Balajidhanera,

We reiterate kindly provide your contact number without protection as the number you have given in previous complaint is protected due to which we are not able to see the details.

Updated by Balajidhanera, Jul 25, 2019
Sir my another mobile number is [protected]
Both numbers are without protection. If you any problems plz send your mobile number
Updated by Balajidhanera, Jul 25, 2019
Sir i update my mobile number without protection now u can call me anytime i always with you for true news
Dear iifl team
Plz send your contact number
India Infoline Finance [IIFL] Customer Care's response, Jul 25, 2019
Dear Balajidhanera,

IIFL HR team always follows the highest standard and regulatory practices while hiring new employees. Report from audit team is clear and we have closed the case. Thank you for your information.

Updated by Balajidhanera, Jul 25, 2019
How can closed this cash without verification and calling me i have legal documents and evidence your audit report telly with us
Iifl team
U are not curupution send your mobile number
Updated by Balajidhanera, Jul 25, 2019
Impossible your audit repot is clear. Your audit team verification whom person suspension otherwise your team call me..
Many time i request u but now any single call me

+91 22 4151 4151 [Customer Service]
    +91 22 4007 1000 [Customer Service]
    +91 22 4249 9000 [Compliance]
    IIFL Center, B Wing, Trade Centre, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013
    India Infoline Finance [Iifl] - big fraud by iifl employee alpa thakkar dhanera branch