India Infoline Finance [Iifl] — delay in home loan payment

Anjar, Kutch District, Gujarat, India
 Dilipktc on Jun 19, 2019
Dear sir/mam,

I had apply for home loan from IIFL anjar - kutch on february - 2019

my house is in under construction and contractor needs money, i have full filled all documentation before two month ago but still date not received any payment

due to delay of payment contractor has stopper construction.

I have been going to Anjar - 370 110 (Kutch, Gujarat) Branch office for inquiring of cheque for the past 20 days but frequent single answer is given to me "DO DIN ME CHEQUE AA JAYEGA" But when will two days come ?

Why does Anjar branch harass us like this, I do not understand, Where is my mistake ?

My humble request to you please made my home loan payment and take immediate action on priority basis and I HOPE YOU WILL BE TAKEN POSITIVE ACTION.

Awaiting your response.

Thanks & Regards
Virjibhai Devjibhai Prajapati (Nathani)

[Jun 21, 2019] India Infoline Finance [IIFL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Dilipktc, Jun 24, 2019
still awaiting
India Infoline Finance [IIFL] Customer Care's response, Jun 25, 2019
Dear Virjibhai Devjibhai Prajapati (Nathani),

We are known for our exceptional attention in detail to all our clients. We request you to share your Loan A/C no. or contact no. in private message so that we can raise your concerns to our senior officials to assist you immediately.

Further you can call us on [protected] / [protected] or click on below link for your concerns.

Team IIFL.

Comments

I am going to get a Home loan yearly but my subsidy has not yet come.Whereas all subsidies have come after us...Prospect No:- IL10021828 Dated:-10/08/2018

+91 22 4151 4151 [Customer Service]
    +91 22 4007 1000 [Customer Service]
    +91 22 4249 9000 [Compliance]
    IIFL Center, B Wing, Trade Centre, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013
    India Infoline Finance [Iifl] - delay in home loan payment