India Infoline Finance [IIFL] — fcl of ac no 768634 name mukesh kumar chhabra

Sir/ madam
I want to close my loan ac 768634 name mukesh kumar chhabra beacuse other bank give me 9 % roi and decent amount
Of loan 1.6 cr on the basis of my properity. Which your company cannot give me so i want to fore clouse my loan as soon as possible because your roi is very high. So please give me fcl letter as soon as possible so god may bless you its my humble request

Mukesh kumar chhabra
Ac 768634
M [protected]
Mar 09, 2018

India Infoline Finance [IIFL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 09, 2018
Updated by pramotichhabra3
Sir your company staff theartning me that we will not issue your fileclouser letter do whatever you want to do and if we issue foreclose letter you will pay 5 % of your loan amount.
Please send me your loan terms and condition of full prepayments. Help me please
Please issue my foreclose letter my business is suffering and my family is also suffering.
Mar 10, 2018
Updated by pramotichhabra3
Sir
My loan a/c 768634 name mukesh kumar chhabra
Your branch staff mentaly tortured me for issue my foreclose letter. Demand 5 % of total loan amount for issue my foreclose letter. They waste my time they only talk not sol my problem from the past 10 days i am going to the branch for issue my foreclose letter but staff is not listen anything and mentally tortured me to pay 5 % of loan amount. Please issue my foreclose letter.

Name:-mukesh kumar chhabra
Add:-55, kailash nagar
Udaipur (Raj)
M [protected]

India Infoline Finance [IIFL]
    India Infoline Finance [IIFL] Address
    IIFL Center, B Wing, Trade Centre, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013