[Resolved]  India Infoline Finance [IIFL] — gold loan complaint

Sir/ mam

i am laxmi kamble. I have gold loan account in iifl gandhi grain branch nagpur. Today i am went to branch to release my gold but they are not release my gold and argueing with me very badly. Branch manager Mr anil korkalai and staff Mr narendra kakde very badly behave with me and finguring me... Those peoples dont have manners that how to behave with a lady. Plz teach them to how behave with customer then give them job. Plz take strict action against those people as soon as possible.

Apr 23, 2018
Mar 21, 2018

India Infoline Finance [IIFL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 20, 2018
Updated by Anirudha Landge
Sir i have account at itwari beanch nagpur maharashtra ..and i want to close my account today. But the itwari branch staff and manager told mi that they cant release the gold.bt i want my gold very urgently..and infront of me they are disburse the other person gold loan..so how they do that if network issue is there please.. Sort out the problem as soon as possible
Mar 20, 2018
Updated by Anirudha Landge
Plz take action
Mar 23, 2018
India Infoline Finance [IIFL] Customer Care's response

This is not done from India Infoline. We have a high standards of quality staff who serves the customers at the best in the Industry. We are known for our exceptional attention in detail to all our clients. Further, you to call us on[protected] for further assistance on this.

Team IIFL.

India Infoline Finance [IIFL]
    India Infoline Finance [IIFL] Address
    IIFL Center, B Wing, Trade Centre, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013