[Resolved]  India Infoline Finance [IIFL] — home loan - pmay status required and roi to be decreased

Myself anuj tyagi, i have taken home loan from iifl last year oct month and paying a high roi of 10.25 where as others are paying very less interest comparitively to my loan interest.

Hence request you to please decrease my roi from 10.25 as it's almost same as paying roi on personal loan.

Also i want to know the pmay status, why i have not received the pmay subsidy till now as it's already been 10 months i have been paying emi.

Loan ac number - il10060340

Anuj tyagi
Jun 7, 2020
Hi,   Myself Anuj Tyagi, I have taken home loan from iifl last year Oct month and paying a high ROI of 10.25 where as others are paying very less interest comparitively to my loan interest. Hence request you to please decrease my ROI from 10.25 as it's almost same as paying ROI on personal loan. Also I want to know the PMAY status, why I have not received the pmay subsidy till now as it's already been 10 months I have been paying EMI. Loan Ac Number - IL10060340 Thanks Anuj Tyagi 9818379786
Jun 07, 2020

India Infoline Finance [IIFL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by anujgood1
My complaint still pending.please provide the solution asap.
Updated by anujgood1
My complaint still pending.
    India Infoline Finance [IIFL]
    India Infoline Finance [IIFL] Address
    IIFL Center, B Wing, Trade Centre, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013