[Resolved]  India Infoline Finance [IIFL] — IIFL Not Providing Foreclosure letter

I have requested foreclosure letter for my home loan account, request ID # 2779370 dated 30th August 2021 and still I am waiting for it. Every time when I call the customer care, they don't have information about the letter and asked me to wait for 24hrs and committed every time that I will get the letter on mail. I have also apply the same from the office customer care but still not getting any update from their side.
Sep 22, 2021
I have received Foreclosure letter
Sep 17, 2021

India Infoline Finance [IIFL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sep 22, 2021
India Infoline Finance [IIFL] Customer Care's response
Dear Sir, We understand that query raised by you has been addressed to your satisfaction.Further you can call us on [protected] / [protected] or click on below link for your concerns.
Team IIFL
    India Infoline Finance [IIFL]
    India Infoline Finance [IIFL] Address
    IIFL Center, B Wing, Trade Centre, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013