[Resolved]  India Infoline Finance [IIFL] — Money collected more than applicable interest rate-a/c no 802845

I have charged/paid 9.5 interest rate instead of 8.25 from 2017 to June 2021? i called/requeted iifl customer care during covid situation(Mar 2020) at that time interest rate is 8.25 and 8.5 those who are taken loans along with me. As per the RBI slab rates and IIFL slab rates 8.25 or 8.5, for this almost "I lost 1 Lakh"which I have spent for unethical/unfair trade practices in IIFL Home Loan. who is responsible and where can i get loss amount against my loan("My Loan no is 802845)? even other banks offered 6 and 6.5 interest rate for homeloans during covid time.
2. I have taken loan for executive force and I have a very clean payment record till date, why my loan not considered any waiver and you people stole the money from me already from 2017(almost im paying double to taken amount).

Thank you.
Venkatesh.
Jul 22, 2021
done.
Jul 22, 2021

India Infoline Finance [IIFL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

India Infoline Finance [IIFL]
    India Infoline Finance [IIFL] Address
    IIFL Center, B Wing, Trade Centre, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013