India Infoline Finance [IIFL] — rate reduction request

aniniks88@gmail.com on Oct 4, 2017
Dear sir/madam,
I anil shetty, home loan customer of your bank having loan account no. 727325. As per the govt interest rates of home loans are cut down to 8.0-8.35% but still your bank is charging me 9.65% interest rate since last year. Multiple requests were sent via email to change rate of interest, as early as possible. When i spoke with branch officer @ thane branch (Tauseef) in july/2017. He advised me to wait for 3 months ecs deduction from my new bank a/c after which i can avail the benefit of low interest rate. As per last discussion i tried requesting to reduce my rate of interest after 3 months. A customer service agent name swatranta desai from gurgaon (Head office of iifl) called in on 29/sep stating iifl has agreed upon roi @8.60% on my a/c. Since the current market rate is roi 8.35% i demanded the same instead 8.60%. She asked me for couple days of time so that she can take an approval from her manager in a meanwhile. After waiting for 4 days with no calls today on 04/oct when i called her she refused to reduce my roi stating her manager is not approving it due to my previous bounce check and she upfrontly said "sir if u want to foreclose your ac i can do it for you right now" after listening to that i was stunned, and was wondering is this the way iifl provide the service to their customer. Below are the email attachment of my previous conversation, begging iifl to help me when i was unemployed, but they never helped me in my bad time and kept on charging the late and bounce fees

Hoping to get a positive revert from concerned department of iifl.

[Oct 04, 2017] India Infoline Finance [IIFL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
India Infoline Finance [IIFL] Customer Care's response, Oct 05, 2017
Anil Shetty Sir,

We have again raised this issue to concerned dept.
Requesting you to give us sometime for the feedback.

Updated by aniniks88@gmail.com, Oct 05, 2017
Requesting IIFL to work on this at the earliest.
Before i post the above conversation on all social networks.
India Infoline Finance [IIFL] Customer Care's response, Oct 06, 2017
Anil Shetty Sir,

We have already raised this issue to concerned dept.
Requesting you to give us sometime for the feedback.

India Infoline Finance [IIFL] Customer Care's response, Oct 07, 2017
Anil Shetty Sir,

We have tried calling you on your registered no. multiple times but you seems to be busy. Kindly share your alternate no. or preferred time to speak to you.

Else, you can call us on 1800-300-01155 or mark us a mail on reach@iihfl.com

Updated by aniniks88@gmail.com, Oct 08, 2017
I never received any calls, however you can call me anytime at 9594030588/7977690789
Updated by aniniks88@gmail.com, Oct 09, 2017
Still not received any calls
Updated by aniniks88@gmail.com, Oct 11, 2017
Guys don't ever take Home Loan from this cheater so called bank. They give false commitments n later charge you extra money n when you will call them they will only give reasons n excuses, instead of help.
Updated by aniniks88@gmail.com, Oct 11, 2017
I had my gold loan also with this cheater bank n m going to close both my accounts plus home loan
India Infoline Finance [IIFL] Customer Care's response, Oct 11, 2017
Anil Shetty Sir,

We hope that you have received a call back from our senior officials & your query is addressed for the resolution in detail.

Updated by aniniks88@gmail.com, Oct 11, 2017
I received call from someone but he listened to all my problem quietly gave sympathy and said he can't help at this time. wherein I was expecting cooperation with IIFL its a high time in athe month I will foreclose all my acc's with this cheater bank.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

मेरा रिटेलर नंबर 7033601545 है
दो महीने से ज्यादा हो गया है
अभी तक मेपिंग नही हुवा है
India Infoline Finance [IIFL] Customer Care's response, Oct 11, 2017
Dear Munesh Sir,

We request you to post the complaint to the correct forum to route your query/issue for the resolution. Else, you can call us on Customer Service No. 022-40071000 or mark us a mail on cs@indiainfoline.com for your concerns.

Complainant's reply, Oct 11, 2017
No customers are satisfied with this bank

All it shows below 32% customer satisfaction rate

+91 22 2871 0625 [Customer Service]
    IIFL Center, B Wing, Trade Centre, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013
    India Infoline Finance [IIFL] - rate reduction request