India Mags — Not recieved my issue yet

Order no :[protected]

Not yet recieved my issue, it's almost been 2 months. all lame excuses i hv recieved from mr ashish and ms namisha chauhan. every time i send a mail they tell me that ur subscription has been despatched... i think my subscription is coming from abroad and that also by post..... some action must be taken against indiamags.com so that in future they might not cheat some1 else.

I would suggest every1 not to buy anything from this fake site named (indiamags.com)

Shame (indiamags.com)

Not recieved my issue yet

[Jan 24, 2017] India Mags customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Reeti Bedi Oberoi Jan 27, 2017
Order no :[protected]

Also would like to mention that the customer support team of indiamags says that my order has been despatched, but my order status still showing that it is in process. I placed my order on 11/9/16 ...

Shame (indiamags.com)

Updated by Reeti Bedi Oberoi Mar 10, 2017
Whr is my subscription
Updated by Reeti Bedi Oberoi Mar 30, 2017
Where is my subscription mr ashish and ms namisha
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I was just about to pay for one year subscription. However on urge to see review, I came across this review. I dropped the idea to pay, after viewing this review.
I had subscribed for BW Businessworld vide order No.[protected] I started receiving the same from September 2nd onwards. But I have not received first issue of October and first issue of November. Please print the address in the cover properly. My email is [protected]@hotmail.com. Mobile No. [protected].
Hi, I have ordered magic pot and order no is[protected]. I didn't receive yet. The number displayed is not exist. Is it bogus and cheating people? Iam not getting any update on when am I going to get it or to cancel it. Can you tell me when am I going to get it.
Suma