India Post — ew[protected]in - item not moving

Subhalakshmi Sarkar on Mar 21, 2020

We have made a speed post ref no : ew[protected]in on 16th march from shyambazar mail so. The parcel was accepted and we have got the tracking id as well. The was moved to 'custom hold' on 18th mar and from that day we are not able to get further update.
I have called in post office support number, but they could not provide any support.

Please can you suggest when this can proceed.

[Mar 21, 2020] India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Sir/madam, The passport was delivered to the corresponding post office branch which is related to our village at 24/01/2020 still now I.e 18/03/2020 the item is not delivered .From our village so many people are suffering due to lack of delivery.kindly take any actions against the postman.
My registered post containing certificates to Canada, WES has been stuck in Chennai Airport Sorting Office Since 17-January . I have posted on January 11. usually it will take maximum one month from the date of submission
Postal Tracking Number is RL[protected]IN. Kindly get it delivered to the site as soon as possible.

Meghdoot Bhawan, Link Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001