[Resolved] India Post — late in delivery of my parcel

Kolkata, Kolkata District, West Bengal, India
 Sidhartha92 on Oct 15, 2018
On 5th oct it booked on siliguri h. O with tracking number - ew[protected]in from there it received on 7th oct in nsh kolkata airport but from 7th oct there is no update of my parcel. Why it take longer days to deliver the parcel. As it almost more than 10 days still it stuck there.
Please kindly help to get the parcel asap as i need the parcel urgent.

late in delivery of my parcel
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 26, 2018
Got the Parcel after Waiting period of 22 Days. I think India Post should change the name of Speed Post into Slow Post.

[Oct 15, 2018] India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I have placed an order on 11th of november for speed post. But my item is still not dispatched from the post office even after the delivery location is vasant kunj. The item is very urgent and had to be delivered in one day what i was told about. This is very slow ‘ speed post ‘

Sar aplay in ATM cord SBI bank frist ATM cord speed post no EB[protected]IN in may month is not deliver for me... Second ATM cord speed post no EX[protected]IN in August month is not deliver for me... Both ATM not deliver for me and my bank two time Indian post complent no [protected] and [protected] please deliver my ATM for me or my bank... Thanku

I am sou. Uma Shivaji Sawant jaysingpur I have Applied for pledge NSC to excise kolhapur in post office jaysingpur 416101 but post master is neglected my application and behave like mannerless officer please direct them to fallow government procedure.
Complaint against - post master jaysingpur post office 416101