India Post — my items are stolen from my package parcel

Roadway Station, Haldwani, Nainital District, Uttarakhand, India
 afrozalam53 on Feb 28, 2019
I have sent a parcel from Haldwani HO to Bangalore, Bannerghatta Road HO. The parcel was sent on[protected] and I have received my parcel on[protected]. The docket number is - CV[protected]IN. I did not realize in the beginning that the parcel has one separate color tape on it but when i opened my parcel i did not found my content there and instead there was an another piece of cloth kept.

Please advise as i will be in loss of 4000 rs item which were sent in the parcel and all items are brand new. I need India post to do a investigation for this.

I have attached photo of the parcel slip and also the parcel and you will be able to see a different color tape on top of it.

I request you to please respond to this query.

Afroz Alam
Phone - [protected]
Email - [email protected]

my items are stolen from my package parcel
my items are stolen from my package parcel

[Mar 01, 2019] India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Thank you for making me in hope, i registered a complain in India post office Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore too. I have the acknowledgement too. I hope to get my complaint addressed and it is shameful that this has happened in a respectful government organization which has world's largest mail distribution.

Best Regards,
Afroz

Meghdoot Bhawan, Link Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001
    India Post - my items are stolen from my package parcel