India Post — my registered airmail is still not delivered after 50 days

Chirawa, Jhunjhunu District, Rajasthan, India
 vadivelms30 on Apr 12, 2019
My college has sent my ms degree transcripts to world educational services canada on 25th feb 2019 and it has been delivered to them till now. When i checked the latest status in the indiapost website, it is showing the status as "iteminsert into bag" and it was updated on 28th feb. I have contacted indiapost helpdesk several times and they were saying like this is the latest status and they are not aware of where the post currently is and also they have asked me to check with canadaposton this. But when checked with canadapost on this, they said that it is an international inbound post and they dont have any control over it and they are not aware of the current status as well.

Registered airmail post number : rr[protected]in
Complaint number : [protected]

[Apr 13, 2019] India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by vadivelms30, Apr 12, 2019

I have called Indiapost and many times and they weren't able to track this from their side as well and they have asked me to check with Canadapost and they are also unable to track this. Even with 1924 no luck.

So I'm in no man's land.

Please help to resolve this issue ASAP.

Vadivel Sadhasivam
Updated by vadivelms30, Apr 15, 2019

As I already said, In my complaint number raised with India Post, They are saying like, Even they are unable track my post now and I need to wait for some more time.

but I'm not sure on how much days I need to wait still, Since it's been already 50+ days.
Please help.