[Resolved] India Post — non delivery / delay in delivery / loss of article(s)

Hyderabad, Telengana, India
 RudraGhosh20 on Mar 27, 2018
Being extremely disturbed and irritated,
I'm finally writing this complaint against India Post, regarding a SPEED POST article I sent some days ago.

I had to Return an Item to Amazon's Returns Dock Office, Hyderabad, Telengana, as I have opted for Return in their website. First of all, I spit on Amazon.in organisation's face for such a Disgusting Self Return System where you have to Return Items by own.

The Destination was :-

Amazon Seller Services Pvt. Ltd.,
Customer Returns Dock,
GMR Airport City,
Survey No. 99/1, Mamidipally Village, Shamshabad,
Hyderabad, TELENGANA - 500018

Since no other Courier had service in the Destination Area, I had to choose India Post with no other choice. Generally, I sent the Item via SPEED POST which I booked at ARAMBAGH HO (Head PO of my Town) on 16 March, 2018. The Consignment Number was - EW[protected]IN

Now, we all know that A SPEED POST ARTICLE is delivered to ANY Location in India within a Maximum of 5 Days. But, this time, it has been 11 DAYS, and still its NOT DELIVERED !!!
Since, last 5 days, it has been Stuck in the Destination Office, R.G.I. Airport S.O., and there has been NO STATUS UPDATE. Last status I saw was "Item Received at R.G.I. Airport S.O".

So Now, where the Hell On Earth is my Item ??

WHY its not Delivered yet ??

WHEN will it be DELIVERED ???

Has any Greedy Dog working there in RGI Airport Office STOLEN it ??

If not, then What the ### happened to my Parcel ??

I Really want GENUINE ANSWERS and SOLUTION from India Post as Fast as possible !!

Otherwise, I won't think twice, about Facing them in the DISTRICT CONSUMER COURT !

Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 16, 2018

[Mar 28, 2018] India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Date 21/08/2016 bag dispatched to NEW DELHI RS TMO . after that there no update status has been shown. What it means it haven't reached to its destination or, ost somewhere in transit. Track item no. EM[protected]IN. Please tell me where it is reached.

Meghdoot Bhawan, Link Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001
    India Post - non delivery / delay in delivery / loss of article(s)