[Resolved]  India Post — Parcel not yet delivered / No proper tracking information

We have booked parcel to Uganda through EMS speed Post 3 weeks ago, but up to now its not delivered and last update was 10 days ago after that no update. Even we tried to contact EMS customer care number but no one picked or answered. I'm worried about the parcel.
Oct 4, 2021
Finally received my shipment today.
India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Oct 01, 2021
Updated by daavithu
No Update from India post up to now
Oct 04, 2021
Updated by daavithu
Its been now 4 weeks, no proper response from India Post. This is not the way treating your customer.
Complaint comments

Comments

Please find my parcel EM[protected]IN
and deliver as soon as possible .how long do I have to wait I mean the least you can do for us is update in tracking status.my parcel after dispatching from kol ap TMO West Bengal on date 29 sep there's no update im so worried that I might die as you can see today date is 10 Oct .so please please 🙏 I'm also running out of patience .I'm begging you to whoever is responsible to please take action into this matter.thank you

India Post