[Resolved] India Post — two registered speed post gone missing

Puran198Singh on Nov 29, 2018
This complaint is pertaining two speed post article id

1. Ew[protected]in dated 08/11
2. Ee[protected]in dated 20/11

These sensitive articles contained important personal documents pertaining to a multi-thousand rupees atm fraud, and were designated to a bank at 110037.

However, each post after reaching gurgaon road so, goes missing. The bank authorities on their india post helpline are not taking calls and mail correspondents are only forwarding my complain painlessly.

I humbly request the competent authority taking up this complain to have the post duly tracked and delivered. Each day deferred is causing me an hefty monetary loss.

I sincerely hope my concern and the mental agony caused by it are appropriately understood in the right light.

Puran singh
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 7, 2019
Contacted by Two individuals in-charge who resolved my issue. Tracked and delivered my post even if after 1.5 month.

[Nov 29, 2018] India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Puran198Singh, Nov 29, 2018
*correction*
(In second para)
Postal authorities on their INDIA POST helpline are not taking calls and mail correspondents are fruitlessly being forwarded.

Comments

My post was done from f-303, aditya, mega city, indirapuram, g2-b, to shimoga karnataka, someone has taken out my handset and has replaced it with toffees, while tracking the post it was directed and dericted to many places, please enquiry into the matter as soon as possible

Meghdoot Bhawan, Link Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001