Indiabulls — bounce charges from india bulls dhani

Bangalore South, Karnataka, India
 sunil kumar mahale on Jun 12, 2019
I had opted for the loan from Dhani, had cleared all the EMI except the last one which never hit my account. Inspite of not hitting EMI to my account, I have been charged with Cheque bounce charges. I had sent all the relevant documents stating that EMI has not hit my account along with confirmation mail from the Bank. Still I have not got any updates from them, irrespective of following from past 3 months.

[Jun 16, 2019] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Jun 20, 2019
Dear Sunil Kumar Mahale,

We are sorry for the issues faced by you. Kindly share your contact number so that we can assist you in the best possible way.
Updated by sunil kumar mahale, Jun 20, 2019
Here is my contact number - [protected]
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Jun 21, 2019
Dear Sunil Kumar Mahale,

We are unable to fetch your details, request you to share the details on DM.
Updated by sunil kumar mahale, Jun 25, 2019
I am talking about Indiabulls Shani loan account. Pathetic service, I called customer service almoat 30rines, explaining almost all execurives. They hear and come back saying it will be resolved but no action there of...Have not seen such a pathetic customer service till date...Even after providing all relevant proofs which clearly shows that EMI was not hit my account, bounce charges are levied...Many calls were madam, mails were sent...people in Indiabulls are irresponsible and pathetic...
Updated by sunil kumar mahale, Jun 25, 2019
Still I am getting this attached text messages...so disgusting...

bounce charges from india bulls dhani

Indiabulls House, 448-451, Udyog Vihar, Phase-V, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Indiabulls - bounce charges from india bulls dhani