Indiabulls — charge me foreclosure charge wrongly

Ahmadabad City, Gujarat, India
 mahak synthetic on Feb 20, 2019
Dear sir/madam,
This is piyush raval from finance department of mahak synthetic mills pvt ltd. We had lap from india bulls finance ltd from ellisbridge, ahmedabad branch on loan a/c no of 486472 on dated 25/06/2015. Loan amount was 2, 35, 31, 944. We havld special condition in sanction letter that if we close loan from own sources after two years of disbursement of loan, we will get zero foreclosure. I am attaching sanction letter with this email as well. Even after special condition we had close loan on 07/011/2017 from our canara bank acct with cheque no - 791521. But unfortunately they charged 5, 57, 624/- as a foreclosure charges. I am attaching receipt and foreclosure details with this email as well.
So please take note and please give us proper solution of this issue to avoid any certain action from us against indiabulls ahmedabad branch. We had try a lot to complaint in ahmedabad branch but after not getting any proper solution in last 18 months, we are hoping we will get proper reply from your side.

charge me foreclosure charge wrongly
charge me foreclosure charge wrongly

[Feb 20, 2019] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by mahak synthetic, Feb 20, 2019
My contact no is [protected] and email id is piyushraval.[protected]@gmail.com

Comments

Dear Piyush,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We have escalated your concern to our team and will get in touch with you soon.
Dear Piyush,

We would like to inform you that our team tried numerous times to get in touch with you but your contact number is not contactable. Kindly share your alternate number and convenient time so that our team can get in touch with you.
[protected] it is my permanent number. But if you are not able to call me please provide me your contact no. I sure will call you.
Indiabulls's reply, Mar 7, 2019
Dear Piyush,

Thanks for sharing the requested detail with us. We have escalated your concern to our team and will get in touch with you soon.
I hope u will. But i dont think so...
Dear Piyush,

We understand that our team got in touch with you and shared all the requisite information. Feel free to get in touch with us in case further assistance is required.
Yes they did. I hope you will take it seriously and come to some conclusion. Because only asking for audit report is not making sense. I suggest to ask us for bank statement which we transfered money from and you have sanction letter with you already. So it will clear all your doubts.
Waiting for your reply. I hope you will not forget this issue. Just like they did in Ahmedabad office.
Indiabulls's reply, Mar 29, 2019
Dear Piyush,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We have re-escalated your concern to our team and will get in touch with you at the earliest.
Dear Piyush,

Kindly share the Bank statement of the month of November 2017 in which you have foreclosed your loan so that we can look into this.
mahak synthetic's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 16, 2019
DEar sir/madam,
I have sended email on [email protected] Please let me know if you need bank statement in anyother email id.
Dear Piyush,

We are unable to fetch your requisite detail. Kindly share your bank statement with us at [protected]@indiabulls.com so that the needful can be done.
Email sent as per requested. Please check and revert as soon as possible. Thank you.
Waiting for your revert. I think you have enough proof to decide what to do. So waiting for your reply as soon as possible.
Request you to give us final comment. So can process further.

Indiabulls House, 448-451, Udyog Vihar, Phase-V, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Indiabulls - charge me foreclosure charge wrongly