Indiabulls — charges debited against agreement

Jaipur, Jaipur District, Rajasthan
 Psj0026 on Jun 10, 2019
MY ACCOUNT WITH INDIABULLS . ACCOUNT NUMBER CAW 12 INDERJEET KOUR.
This account was opened at Alwar branch. In this account as per t&c no amc or other charges were to be debited. Later on branch shifted to Jaipur due to which we were unable to make any transaction. If branch would have been at Alwar we would have made transactions. Now without any transaction Rs 3762 have been debited to my account AW12 INDERJEET KAUR.

1. CHARGES DEBITED ARE AGAINST T&C
2. BRANCH SHIFTED TO JAIPUR WHICH CAUSED CONVENIENCE TO ME. I WAS NOT ABLE TO TRANSACT IN THE ACCOUNT .no transactions are made by me for last 7 years.
SO IT IS ONLY DUE TO COMPANY THAT UNNECESSARY CHARGES ARE DEBITED IN TO MY ACCOUNT WHICH ARE ILLEGAL . PLEASE WAIVE ALL CHARGES SO THAT I CAN CLOSE MY ACCOUNT AFTER DISPOSING MY EQUITY OF MERELY RS 13000.

YOURS
INDERJEET KAUR
MOB [protected]

[Jun 10, 2019] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Psj0026, Jun 12, 2019
No Response from India bulls
Updated by Psj0026, Jun 15, 2019
still no response from India bulls.

Comments

Dear Inderjeet,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We have escalated your concern to our team and will get in touch with you soon.
Dear Inderjeet,

We understand that our team is in touch with you and assisting you in this regard. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Indiabulls House, 448-451, Udyog Vihar, Phase-V, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Indiabulls - charges debited against agreement