[Resolved] Indiabulls — excess amount refund

Santosh30032003 on Jan 8, 2019
I have taken a loan from india bulls they provided me the loan things went well, i have a proactive approach of paying back on time, in december 2018 they didnt deduct the emi from my bank i followed up with them and they said to make payment through the app manually, i did the same after 2 hours the emi got deducted so i informed the team they asked me to send an email, i did what was asked till today i havent heard back from them, january also emi has been deducted, no news about the excess emi yet. I have contacted service head, mr. Manish the nodal officer no reply. I have even call him and left him a message on his mobile still no reply.

My loan number is lead id : pl10922725

Emails have been sent to the following id service_dhani@indiabulls.com,
Grievance_dhani@indiabulls.com, mrustagi@indiabulls.com, care_dhani@indiabulls.com

excess amount refund
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 22, 2019
They have resolved the complaint by paying the amount back to me

[Jan 08, 2019] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Jan 09, 2019
Dear Santosh,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We have escalated your complaint to our team and will get in touch with you soon.
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Jan 17, 2019
Dear Santosh,

We understand that your concern is resolved now. Please get in touch with us if further assistance is required.

Comments

My loan number-hhlero00450668
my loan amount 1200000/-
already received 804000/-
15 days before i received message rs.216000/- was disbursed.
But still now i didnot received cheque. Because of that my house construction were stopped last 10 days. So please favour me as soon as possible
Indiabulls's reply, Jan 11, 2019
Dear Customer(adhikalai),

Indiabulls's reply, Jan 11, 2019
Dear Customer(adhikalai),

We understand that our team got in touch with you and shared all the requisite information. Feel free to get in touch with us in case further assistance is required.

Indiabulls House, 448-451, Udyog Vihar, Phase-V, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Indiabulls - excess amount refund