[Resolved] Indiabulls — excess loan pending amount reflecting

ashwin sk on Sep 20, 2018
This is to inform you that, after the repeated request calls, mails there is no proper response, i would like to inform you that i am not getting any proper response from your end, please find the below details and provide me a Quick resolution on the same

Registered Number: [protected]
Loan taken : 50, 000
Loan paid : 32, 256
Balance amount : 17, 744
Balance reflected as per dhani App: 21, 982.72
Excess amount reflecting : 4, 238

excess loan pending amount reflecting
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 19, 2018

[Sep 21, 2018] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Sep 24, 2018
Dear Ashwin,

We are sorry you feel this way. Please be assured that our team is working on your concern and will reach out to you shortly.
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Oct 17, 2018
Dear Ashwin,

We understand that our team got in touch with you regarding your query and shared the requisite information in this regard. Do let us know if you need assistance with anything else.

Comments

Hi team,

I am following your team for some of query for my existing loan. But, no one is helping me on that.

Email : homeloan@indiabulls.com.

Please help.

Milind Chaturvedi
Indiabulls's reply, Sep 28, 2018
Dear Milind,

Indiabulls's reply, Oct 4, 2018
Dear Milind,

We hope that our team got in touch with you and assisted you regarding your concern. Do let us know for any assistance required in future.
Dear sir
Your aap my mobile intoll
My kyc data in deleted
My mo. [protected]
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Sep 29, 2018

Dear Bhavik,

IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Oct 4, 2018

Dear Bhavik,

We tried reaching out to you but were unable to connect with you on your number. Kindly share an alternate number as well as feasible timings and our team will assist you further.

Indiabulls House, 448-451, Udyog Vihar, Phase-V, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Indiabulls - excess loan pending amount reflecting