Indiabulls — false promises by indiabulls' employee

Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 bhanu.bachchan on Feb 14, 2019
My name is bhanu bachchan. I am writing this mail to let you know about the false promise which one of your employee has made and i am facing serious trouble because of that. My experience with indiabulls is not good.

I bought an apartment in logix blossom county, sector-137, noida in april 2018 through indiabulls as indiabulls were doing the sales for this project.

I met ankur in indiabulls office in logix blossom county compound and we booked the apartment through him. At the time of booking he informed us that we will get a refund of inr 85, 000/- by september or october end in 2018. I planned my funds and budget accordingly.

After continuous follow ups with him till november 2018, i've been informed by him that we shall receive the refund very soon as they haven't got the money yet. I believed him and waited till december 2018.
I was also in touch with him regarding a home loan for the same apartment as i was facing some issues with my current bank and informed him that i'll transfer my home loan to indiabulls from my current bank once i'll receive the refund amount.

Now, ankur has stopped taking my calls and doesn't respond to messages. When i approached logix for help they informed that they have ended the contract with indiabulls for sale of this project and they won't be able to help in this regards.

I am in urgent need of money as i have recently shifted in logix blossom county and i hope you understand that there are a lot of unexpected expenses which one has to incur while shifting their home. I planned everything accordingly as i was expecting a sum of inr 85, 000/- but now when i have lost every hope, i have to manage somehow.
I am tired of calling ankur as it is of no use. He is neither answering my calls nor responding to messages.

After losing all hopes to get that promised money, i am writing to you to kindly help me in tracing ankur and get me a refund of inr 85, 000/- which was promised to me at the time of booking.

Now after having this kind of experience with indiabulls, i have second thoughts whether i should transfer my home loan to indiabulls or not as i am suffering a lot by the false promises made by the indiabulls employee at the time of booking.

I am looking forward for your help and hope to hear from you soon in this regards.

Many thanks in advance.

Bhanu bachchan

[Feb 14, 2019] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Bhanu,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share your contact details or loan account number so that we can proceed further with your concern.
Dear Bhanu,

We hope that your concern is resolved. Feel free to get in touch with us in case further assistance is required.

Indiabulls House, 448-451, Udyog Vihar, Phase-V, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Indiabulls - false promises by indiabulls' employee