[Resolved] Indiabulls — harassment by collection team

gandhipuram, Coimbatore North, Tamilnadu, India
 jayanthi5380 on Mar 26, 2019
Respected sirs,
i had recieved a personal loan in indaibulls and repay 12 emi s.meanwhile my owner moves the company to far away from my premises and i'm unable to work there and now i'm jobless and seeking for a job. also my partner fell in sick. due to the reasons the emi payment is delayed but paid within the collection month. but the collection people use rugged words and block the house doors and threatening our family members. please be co operate with us for repay the balance amount in proper. ir they continue this manner we are will pass away. my loan number is 04590327

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 29, 2019

[Mar 27, 2019] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Mar 28, 2019
Dear Jayanthi,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We have escalated your concern to our team and will get in touch with you soon.
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Mar 29, 2019
Dear Jayanthi,

We would like to inform you that our team tried numerous times to get in touch with you but your contact number is not contactable. Kindly share your alternate number and convenient time so that our team can get in touch with you.

Comments

I have already paid my total amount of my duv payment but i app thear ar no update ing plz solve my prodlem 10 days before i paid next month duv all so no one also responding

IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Mar 29, 2019

Dear Shahid,

IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Mar 30, 2019

Dear Shahid,

We are unable to fetch your requisite details. Kindly share your registered Mobile number so that we can proceed further with your concern.
I have taken home loan from indiabulls (HHLBAR[protected]. Now check my ROI it will be 9.70%. and other non government. Bank not increase same (8.70% )
Indiabulls's reply, Mar 29, 2019
Dear Customer(dyagnesh22),

Indiabulls's reply, Mar 29, 2019
Dear Customer(dyagnesh22),

We understand that our team got in touch with you and shared all the requisite information. Feel free to get in touch with us in case further assistance is required.
I paid indiabulls 12500..they told us to deposit frist and company ll cridet 1lak then now they are not responding.I have a prof with phone no...and details. If my money not refund I have complaint to police. ..tq
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Apr 3, 2019

Dear Akash,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share your contact details or loan account number so that we can proceed further with your concern.
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Apr 11, 2019

Dear Akash,

We hope that your concern is resolved. Feel free to get in touch with us in case further assistance is required.

Indiabulls House, 448-451, Udyog Vihar, Phase-V, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Indiabulls - harassment by collection team