Indiabulls — harassment by recovery agents.

h. no 245, st no. 1 ajit nagar, ludhiana, Ludhiana, Ludhiana District, Punjab, India
 Mehardeep on Apr 27, 2019
I borrowed a loan from your bank and from past 2 months i am notpaying installments because of some financial issues. But my problen is the recovery agents neeraj joshi[protected] and kuldeep[protected] are harassing me and my family. They calledme many times in a day and threaten me to pay the debts also abused me. Moreover they visit my house 4 to 5 times a day and harassed my wife and mother for money and start shouting in my neighborhood. Sometimes they came in group of 3 to 4 people and start shouting in my locality and forced my wife to pay. As per law its totally illegal to use these kind of strategies and harassing me and my family. I request you to tale appropriate action against both of them otherwise i will file f.i.r. in 3 to 4 days after waiting for your response. Mehardeep singh from ludhiana.

[Apr 29, 2019] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Mehardeep,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share your contact details or loan account number so that we can proceed further with your concern.
Dear Mehardeep,

We hope that your concern is resolved. Feel free to get in touch with us in case further assistance is required.

Indiabulls House, 448-451, Udyog Vihar, Phase-V, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Indiabulls - harassment by recovery agents.