[Resolved] Indiabulls — indiabulls delay in getting my documents

Hosur, Krishnagiri District, Tamil Nadu, India
 ramachandrank on Jan 30, 2019
Dear sir/madam,
My loan account number is - HHLBEC00435887

We have closed our home loan on 31.12.2018 at india bulls, Bommasandra, branch, Bangalore. Mr. Gopal
Told we will get the documents within 21 working days. For closing, each day you were asked to pay
Interest, based on that we arranged private loan for interest and closed it. Based on your staff's
Commitment of 21 days, we have applied loan for construction and loan process got hold due to the
Documents. We called Bommasandra and Hosur branch for the updates, but we are not getting proper response. They
Asked me to contact customer care, when we called customer care, they are asking me to contact the
Branch, we are really frustrated and helpless with the un-prompt response from the branch and dont
Know what kind of service are you providing to the customers?.
Every day we are calling and not getting proper response and it is spoiling indiabulls reputation. Why
There is no progress of dispatching my document?. Would require an justifiable answer for this delay!!
Help me out in this current situation and let me know when can i get the documents and cancel
The modt? We too have further commitments and it is really frustrating!!

Request you to respond at the earliest

K.Ramachandran
Hosur
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 4, 2019

[Jan 31, 2019] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by ramachandrank, Feb 05, 2019
Which getting my original documents

Comments

Dear Mr. Ramachandran,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We have escalated your concern to our team and will get in touch with you soon.
When we getting our original document
Dear Mr. Ramachandran,

We understand that our team got in touch with you and shared all the requisite information. Feel free to get in touch with us in case further assistance is required.

Indiabulls House, 448-451, Udyog Vihar, Phase-V, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Indiabulls - indiabulls delay in getting my documents