Indiabulls — indiabulls increase the rate of interest 9 to 12.9% within year

noida sec 63, Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 harshbedi on Feb 25, 2019
Today i am feeling like... I trapped by indiabulls...

My name is kamal jeet singh bedi from delhi and having a home loan with indian bulls 33.50 lak (Loan account no is hhlnda[protected] and date of loan section march-2018) from noida sec 63. Branch contact no is [protected].

As per the section latter / commitment they are issued the loan with rate of interest 9.0% now it is increased to 12.9 within year.

I mail to the — [protected]@indiabulls.com and also called to the branch many times to home branch but they said... They can't do anything to reduce the rate of interest.

Because i can't bear the rate of interest...

Today... I am feeling like a dying coz i have a very small business.

It's request please to suggest me something to reduce this roi...
Els suggest me when and how can i switch this loan to the other bank or company

Kamal jeet singh bedi

indiabulls increase the rate of interest 9 to 12.9% within year

[Feb 25, 2019] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by harshbedi, Mar 02, 2019
IndiaBulls
I am writing again to contact me ...ASAP...or Provide the any contact no to speak...for the same.

Kamal Jeet Singh Bedi

Comments

Dear Kamal,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We have escalated your concern to our team and will get in touch with you soon.
Dear Kamal,

We understand that our team got in touch with you and shared all the requisite information. Feel free to get in touch with us in case further assistance is required.
Hi Kamal.. I too have the same issue with Indiabulls.. their response is so shocking. did they reduce your interest?
Indiabulls's reply, Mar 1, 2019
Dear Joseph,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share your contact details or loan account number so that we can proceed further with your concern.
Indiabulls's reply, Mar 9, 2019
Dear Joseph,

We haven’t heard from you. Kindly share the required details and our team shall get in touch with you for assistance in this regard.
IndiaBulls

Kamal Jeet Singh Bedi
Indiabulls's reply, Mar 2, 2019
Dear Kamal,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We have re-escalated your concern to our team and will get in touch with you at the earliest.
Dear Kamal,

We would like to inform you that our team tried numerous times to get in touch with you but your contact number is not contactable. Kindly share your alternate number and convenient time so that our team can get in touch with you.

Indiabulls House, 448-451, Udyog Vihar, Phase-V, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Indiabulls - indiabulls increase the rate of interest 9 to 12.9% within year