Indiabulls — interest rate hike

Hyderabad, Hyderabad District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 koteswara on Feb 15, 2019
India bulls is a fraud and cheating people by increasing rate of interest as much as they can and simply saying it is depends up on various factors and different rate of interest to person to person.

I took home loan at 8.4 percent now they changed to 11.9 percent and they are not telling the proper reason.
I am stunning that how can the home loan percent is more than personal loan.

How can we give complaint against them..

[Feb 15, 2019] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by koteswara, Feb 20, 2019
HHLKUK00383722
Updated by koteswara, Feb 21, 2019
Can you please update on above

Comments

Dear Koteswara,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share your contact details or loan account number so that we can proceed further with your concern.
koteswara's [Complaint's author] reply, Feb 20, 2019
HHLKUK00383722
PLEASE BEWARE... INDIABULLS IS A BIGGEST SCAM...

INDIABULLS is the fraud and cheater company. I think it's not a company but it'a BIGGEST SCAM. Government have to take action against IndiaBulls. Never take any type of loan from indiabulls and also prevent the peoples who are taking loans from Indiabulls and share your bad experience of Indiabulls with them. So they can take loans from other banks.

I started my commercial property loan in indiabulls before 15 months with the 10.35% rate of interest. Than they started to increasing roi every 2 to 3 months and now my roi is 13.50%. When i visited the branch many times and i call to customer care many times but they didn't give a proper reply and solution.

PLEASE BEWARE... INDIABULLS IS A BIGGEST SCAM...
Dear Koteswara,

Thanks for sharing the detail with us. We have escalated your concern to our team and will get in touch with you soon.
Dear Koteswara,

We would like to inform you that our team tried numerous times to get in touch with you but your contact number is not contactable. We would request you to share your alternate number or convenient time so that our team can get in touch with you.
koteswara's [Complaint's author] reply, Feb 24, 2019
I did not get any call, please try again on same number..will wait for your call.
Or you can give the number to which I need to call.
Dear Koteswara,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We have re-escalated your concern to our team and will get in touch with you at the earliest.

Indiabulls House, 448-451, Udyog Vihar, Phase-V, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Indiabulls - interest rate hike