IndiaBulls — kindly provide my original property papers for loan no hhlsur00226384

Kindly provide my original property papers for loan no hhlsur00226384. And my loan close date is[protected].

I have complaint on local branch but local branch answer me "minimum 30 day to give your original property papers" and call center team but they are not any response.
So please give me my problem solution asap...

Revert on priority.

Thanks and regard,

Hasmukh ami para

[Jan 29, 2019] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

One lady called me and told tat she vill do pmegp loan by preparing project I need to pay 2.5k I also paid and cal verification was done and one lady called me telling tat she is calling from bank of baroda and asked me to pay 32900 in half n hour ur account vill get credited with loan amount now I dont know what to do
Dear Hasmukh,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We have escalated your concern to our team and will get in touch with you soon.
Dear Hasmukh,

We understand that our team got in touch with you and shared all the requisite information. Feel free to get in touch with us in case further assistance is required.

IndiaBulls
    IndiaBulls Phone
    IndiaBulls Address
    Indiabulls House, 448-451, Udyog Vihar, Phase-V, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001