[Resolved] Indiabulls — loan closed but documents not returned within tat

Dahisar East, Maharashtra, India
 Nishesh Dubey on Mar 13, 2019

I have foreclosed my loan account on 15 feb. However i dont have receved property document yet. I am repeatedly mailing customer care team to expedite the process since i need the papers for further transaction. I have a medical excigency at my home. Borivali branch people are repeatedly sending mails to dispatch team but there is no progress. I am sending mails to [email protected] team they are not responding my emails.

My loan account number. Hhlbor00274599

Name: nishesh durgeshkumar dubey.

Please look into the matter & dispatch my documents as soon as possible

Its a humble request once again
Complaint marked as Resolved May 10, 2019
After raising the issue here, an executive was assigned from INDIABULLS for continuous follow-up. That executive helped me to get things sorted from their end. And finally the documents were handed over. Ask thanks to this forum.

[Mar 13, 2019] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Nishesh,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We have escalated your concern to our team and will get in touch with you soon.
I have raise a request to NOC from Indiabull app as per customer care guidance but still i have not receive my NOC customer care is not give proper resolution on this.

Loan account No:- PL02470884

Vishant Tyagi
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Mar 16, 2019

Dear Vishant,

IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Mar 18, 2019

Dear Vishant,

We would like to inform you that our team tried numerous times to get in touch with you but your contact number is not contactable. Kindly share your alternate number and convenient time so that our team can get in touch with you.
Dear Nishesh,

We understand that our team got in touch with you and shared all the requisite information. Feel free to get in touch with us in case further assistance is required.

Indiabulls House, 448-451, Udyog Vihar, Phase-V, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Indiabulls - loan closed but documents not returned within tat