[Resolved]  IndiaBulls — Money got deducted from my Dhani Pay wallet account but not refunded in my dhani pay wallet account.

I did 1000 Rs. transaction on Paytm via Dhani pay account on 12th july 2021. first time my money got deducted and reversed instantly but the second time when I tried to do a transaction than money got deducted but the transaction got canceled and the money was not reversed. today is 17th September almost 5 working days has been completed but still, I have not received my 1000 Rs. and whenever I try to contact their customer care they never answer my call their customer care service is very poor they are not helping also I tried to contact Dhani on Dhani Facebook page but they blocked me instantly. so my only hope from you and this is my hard-earned money and I don't wanna lose it. because before I transaction I did not saw the review of Dhani many customers are getting the same issue and still their money stuck. so pls help me in this case and take legal action against India Bulls Dhani. My dhani account details are below.

Name:- Arik khan
Mobile No. [protected]
Jul 29, 2021
Jul 17, 2021

IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

IndiaBulls
    IndiaBulls Phone
    IndiaBulls Address
    Indiabulls House, 448-451, Udyog Vihar, Phase-V, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001