[Resolved] Indiabulls — name correction

Barasat, West Bengal, India
 Somenb on Apr 17, 2019
I am a Indiabulls Partners. My Partner ID: DA[protected]. For a multiple time I was call to Indiabulls Partners Coustomarca and request to update my name as per PAN but since 29 March2019 they are not solving my problem and also send him severely time mail with attach scan copy with my PAN. I think this company totally fraud. I can't withdrawal my earnings. Any body help me.

Name: Somen Bairagi
Mobile : [protected]
Email: Somen.[protected]@gmail.com
Complaint marked as Resolved May 28, 2019

[Apr 17, 2019] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Somenb, Apr 17, 2019
Indiabulls Partners
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Apr 18, 2019
Dear Somen,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We have escalated your concern to our team and will get in touch with you soon
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Apr 20, 2019
Dear Somen,

We understand that our team got in touch with you and shared all the requisite information. Feel free to get in touch with us in case further assistance is required.
Updated by Somenb, Apr 25, 2019
Indiabulls play with me still they are did not solving my problem. One little problem they are can't solved with in one month. They are totally disgusting...
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Apr 25, 2019
Dear Somen,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We have re-escalated your concern to our team and will get in touch with you at the earliest.
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Apr 27, 2019
Dear Somen,

we understand that your concern is resolved now. Please get in touch with us if further assistance is required.

Indiabulls House, 448-451, Udyog Vihar, Phase-V, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Indiabulls - name correction