[Resolved] Indiabulls — payment updation

Ansh Ahuja on Apr 20, 2019
On 12 april 2019 i made a payment of 1000 rs using the link i received from text msg by india bulls. After that i received a call to confirm the payment. I confirmed the transaction no. I called india bulls thats that my payment for my loan is still not updated then customer care executive ask me email the screenshot of the payment. I did the same. After that i am receiving calls from payment recovery agents to make payment. I have provided them bank statement, payment confirmation email and payment link msg i received from india bulls.

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 27, 2019
India bulls updated my payment

[Apr 20, 2019] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Apr 22, 2019
Dear Ansh,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We have escalated your concern to our team and will get in touch with you soon
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Apr 26, 2019
Dear Ansh,

We understand that our team got in touch with you and shared all the requisite information. Feel free to get in touch with us in case further assistance is required.

Indiabulls House, 448-451, Udyog Vihar, Phase-V, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Indiabulls - payment updation