Indiabulls — personal loan affecting credit history

Pune City, Maharashtra, India
 Sujit Pardeshi on Aug 7, 2019
I had paid my last installment to india bulls in 2010. The loan installments have all been paid. However i realised recently that the loan is still showing active on my credit report, i have done everything possible to get a noc. But have not been successful at all, this is impacting me big time as am unable to get a homeloan. I need this resolved asap. Please help. My loan account number was s[protected]. My contact number is [protected], email is [protected]@gmail.com

Sujit

[Aug 07, 2019] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Sujit Pardeshi, Aug 07, 2019
Attaching the screen shot on my credit report.

personal loan affecting credit history
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Aug 10, 2019
Dear Sujit Pardeshi,

We understand that our team connected with you and was able to assist you in the best possible way. Do let us know if you need any assistance in future.
Updated by Sujit Pardeshi, Aug 20, 2019
I appreciate the complaints team getting in touch with me. But its been two weeks I have asked them to help me with the statement of my payments they have received...I will be forced to approach the consumer court if this not resolved ASAP. My credit rating has dropped down drastically...this is appauling.

Comments

The complaints team did get in touch with me only once they never replied to my emails...I will be forced to take them to the consumer court ...this is ridiculous.

Indiabulls House, 448-451, Udyog Vihar, Phase-V, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Indiabulls - personal loan affecting credit history