[Resolved]  IndiaBulls — two months have passed the document.

Dear service provider. My loan no-pl00254865. Why the loan has not yet passed. Are you fooling the customer for 2 months? Why are not you guys working on it? The officers of your call center lie every day that tomorrow you will be cleared 24 hours a day, wait 24 hours and will never come 24 hours. You may be harassing the customer, so do not let the customer refuse to keep the trouble in the dark. I would like to get the results soon as soon as the loan can be found or not. Why did i get so late in my loan? I want the answer from your team. Whoever pays the trouble i am facing due to being late.

two months have passed the document.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-07-06 04:10:03

[Feb 15, 2018] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response Feb 21, 2018
Dear Customer (Kanchanchan),

We deeply regret the delay in your personal loan process. Be assured, your remarks will reach out to the concerned team and you will be contacted soon in this regard.
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response Mar 09, 2018
Dear Customer (Kanchanchan),

We hope that our team connected with you and was able to assist you in the best possible way. Do let us know if you need any assistance in future.

Indiabulls House, 448-451, Udyog Vihar, Phase-V, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001