[Resolved] Indiabulls — unnecessary overdue charges, fake commitment

rt.rohit.singh on Mar 21, 2019
Since 2018 oct, indiabulls is charging me overdue payment for no reason. I already have intimated indiabulls employee who was contact person me via email. Still i was overcharged.
When i requested to foreclosure of account, without informing me about list original documents which they have received, sent me foreclosure letter with 2 working days to pay the due amount, else they will charge 1011/- amount each day as interest charge. On what basis, on which ground and with which terms and conditions they sent such letters.

Irrespective of so much complain, still how govt. Of india allows indiabulls to operate in india without proper management to take decision wisely.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 26, 2019
How this has been resolved. This complain is still active. I have not received any solution for this complain yet.

Issue is not resolved yet

[Mar 21, 2019] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by rt.rohit.singh, Mar 23, 2019
Updated by rt.rohit.singh, Mar 31, 2019
And who gave starts on my behalf. I would give minus start to u guy. Remove start from my comments
Updated by rt.rohit.singh, Mar 31, 2019
And who gave stars on my behalf. I would give minus star to u guy. Remove star from my comments

Comments

Dear Rohit,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share your contact details or loan account number so that we can proceed further with your concern.
rt.rohit.singh's [Complaint's author] reply, Mar 23, 2019
Loan account number: 390649
rt.rohit.singh's [Complaint's author] reply, Mar 23, 2019
Dear Rohit,

We would request you to share your correct loan account number or contact details via direct message with us so that the needful can be done.

rt.rohit.singh's [Complaint's author] reply, Mar 25, 2019
First make this complain active
Dear Rohit,

We hope that your concern is resolved. Feel free to get in touch with us in case further assistance is required.
rt.rohit.singh's [Complaint's author] reply, Mar 31, 2019
I think u cant read. Only know how to write. If so, you would have had read my comments.

Indiabulls House, 448-451, Udyog Vihar, Phase-V, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Indiabulls - unnecessary overdue charges, fake commitment