[Resolved] Indiabulls — wrong interest charge

Sher e punjab, Andheri East, mumbai-93, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 rt.rohit.singh on Apr 28, 2019
My loan account number: hhlthn00390649
Email complain no :  ihf-393150-f5p5q4
I am complain to india bulls since oct'18. About wrong interest charge. I have informed ihf via call email, but only i use to get complain number. I had called indiabulls for pmay and they missleaed me. After my 1st complain on this forum, ihf missleaed me via recording the response of pmay against my complain on this forum. On 23/04/19, i received a email from ihf for payment of interest amount of rs 23/-. And also they threatened that they will go to cibil and also may take legal action. How they can send threat mail to customer like this. How govt. Of india allowing them to do so. I am waiting for answers. Ihf don't call me, instead ihf reply on this platform. Let it be clear conversation, and could be used for further process.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 11, 2019

[Apr 29, 2019] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Apr 29, 2019
Dear Rohit,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We have escalated your concern to our team and will get in touch with you soon
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Apr 30, 2019
Dear Rohit,

We would like to inform you that our team tried numerous times to get in touch with you but your contact number is not contactable. Kindly share your alternate number and convenient time so that our team can get in touch with you.
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, May 02, 2019
Dear Rohit,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We have re-escalated your concern to our team and will get in touch with you at the earliest.
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, May 10, 2019
Dear Rohit,

We understand that our team got in touch with you and shared all the requisite information. Feel free to get in touch with us in case further assistance is required.

Indiabulls House, 448-451, Udyog Vihar, Phase-V, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Indiabulls - wrong interest charge