Indiabulls — wrong interest charge

Sher e punjab, Andheri East, mumbai-93, Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 rt.rohit.singh on Apr 28, 2019
My loan account number: hhlthn00390649
Email complain no :  ihf-393150-f5p5q4
I am complain to india bulls since oct'18. About wrong interest charge. I have informed ihf via call email, but only i use to get complain number. I had called indiabulls for pmay and they missleaed me. After my 1st complain on this forum, ihf missleaed me via recording the response of pmay against my complain on this forum. On 23/04/19, i received a email from ihf for payment of interest amount of rs 23/-. And also they threatened that they will go to cibil and also may take legal action. How they can send threat mail to customer like this. How govt. Of india allowing them to do so. I am waiting for answers. Ihf don't call me, instead ihf reply on this platform. Let it be clear conversation, and could be used for further process.

[Apr 29, 2019] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Rohit,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We have escalated your concern to our team and will get in touch with you soon
rt.rohit.singh's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 29, 2019
Hi all,
Don't call me, instead reply here on forum. With all the facts.
Dear Rohit,

We would like to inform you that our team tried numerous times to get in touch with you but your contact number is not contactable. Kindly share your alternate number and convenient time so that our team can get in touch with you.
rt.rohit.singh's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 30, 2019
Indiabulls team,

As I had informed you in my earlier post. Please share all details in this forum, so that everyone can see. Still want to contact me call me @ 91-7021259807.

I will star in negative instead of positive even 1 star.
Dear Rohit,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We have re-escalated your concern t... our team and will get in touch with you at the earliest.
rt.rohit.singh's [Complaint's author] reply, May 7, 2019
To all dearest calling person,

I already had a word with your employe names MR. Nilesh on 06/05/2019 at 02:05pm.

Kindly get in touch with him to know the status.

It's not possible to pick the call when you will call me. Give me specific time when you will call me. I will be available specially to pick your call.
Dear Rohit,

We understand that our team got in touch with you and shared all the requisite information. Feel free to get in touch with us in case further assistance is required.
rt.rohit.singh's [Complaint's author] reply, May 10, 2019
Your team called me to enquire the issue. They didn't gave any solution. Your team will find the solution and will get back to me.

Indiabulls House, 448-451, Udyog Vihar, Phase-V, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Indiabulls - wrong interest charge