[Resolved]  IndiaCakes.com — Cake not delivered

I have placed an order with indian cakes and the cake has not been delivered. I tried to contact the customer care, they kind of once heard the issue and receive the order number from us, dropping the call.. I have tried multiple times and the same has happened all time.

I ordered a butterscotch cake 1kg (Rs.1225)
Which i want to receive by 3:30 pm same day. So i chose time slot "after 2pm". Then i enquired the customer care and asked if the cake would reach by 3:30 pm. They said that the cake will only reach by 6 pm and i have to pay an additional rs.200 if i want the cake by 3:30 pm. For that they had sent a separate payment link. I have completed the payment. Cake didnt received till 4pm. When i called them, after hearing the issue and getting the order no from us, they purposefully dropping the call.. I tried multiple time and the same result.. Finally its end of the day now, i haven't received the cake and haven't received any payment.
Feb 20, 2021
Cake has been delivered by Indian cake the next day

IndiaCakes.com
    IndiaCakes.com Phone
    IndiaCakes.com Address
    101 Krishna Sagar Residency , Patolewadi, Old P B Road, Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India - 416005