Indian Army — 28400 rupees fraud by a person using identity card of sahil kumar ssb

Jodhpur Army Cantt, Jodhpur Army Cantt, Rajasthan, India
 SJ FITNESS on Oct 12, 2019
A man posted and advertisement regarding dslr 1300 d camera on facebook market. I want to buy same. The person sent me the i'd proofs employee id card and pan card which shows the seller is sahil kumar from ssb. Deal had finalized and he said to send money via google pay on[protected]Avinash prajapat) with security money and deal amount. I believed on that person and sent 28400 rupees in google pay of this number. But no product is received and no money back surity. He has made conversation via this number [protected]. The number of man who was coming to deliver the product is [protected]. Its request to plz do needful. He has made a big fraud with wlme. Plz help me in this matter.

[Oct 13, 2019] Indian Army customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Same person called me and taken 7000 from me please refund me

Room No B-30, ADG PI, South Block, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army), New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110011
    Indian Army - 28400 rupees fraud by a person using identity card of sahil kumar ssb