Indian Army — activa fraud sale

My contact 9032282252, Hyderabad, Hyderabad District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 vsatishkumar on Mar 15, 2019
Sir, i'm sateesh from hyderabad,
I saw add through olx. And i chat with him. He saying he is in indian army. He said i want to activa. U send me 6000 to do courier to u. I done 6000 rupees through google pay then he send me courier army receipt. And the next day the courier boy called me sir u have to clear all it payment then i login in my i'd and i give up the bike u buy. He said he is nearby me. I got doubt and asked me to show the bike then i pay balance amount.

Then these cheaters didn't lift my call again. And their watsapp number is been closed.

Cheater 1 watsapp nom [protected].
Cheater 2 google pay account phone number: [protected]
Cheater 3 courier boy nom.[protected]

We have respect toward indian army.. We believe and trust the indian army.. My might have gone.. But people can't be cheated in the name of great indian army..

Please save people by these cheaters

activa fraud sale
activa fraud sale

[Mar 15, 2019] Indian Army customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I am vijay and fraud have been happend from your side so please solve my problems...

Vijju Vijju's reply, Mar 15, 2019
I am vijay and your officers had been fraud on me so please solve my problems and i have send all the documents of your officers.

Room No B-30, ADG PI, South Block, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army), New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110011
    Indian Army - activa fraud sale