Indian Army — Bike sale fraud

Hello I am Abhimanyu Das. I saw a add on olx for activa 3g by person name Nitin Jain. His contact number is their in olx. he is from indian army and provide the bilke details pics, rc of bike, his card details.
After that he insisted me to pay 3100 for army parcel and postman will deliver it to my current location.

After making me lot of convince in name of indian army and soldiers.
I payed him 3100 as the requested to army transport.

After that he said it will deliver by evening. After that a guy called in name of army delivery post man and asked me to pay the remaining money before to get delivered.
After that both start convensing me to do payment. I have paid 16900.

And again asked security amount 11000. That also paid. Total paid 31000. Now they are asking more money again.

Please find deatils of fraud gays as specified in provided docs:

Nitin Jain
Cisf no[protected]
Mob [protected]

Google pay mob no [protected]
Upi id[protected] Rs 3100
[protected] Rs 16900
[protected] Rs 11000

Abhimanyu Das

[Jul 06, 2020] Indian Army customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear OLX User,

Thank you for sharing your concern with us and we regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We understand your concern; however, we would request you to elaborate your concern along with the adequate proofs.

- Your registered phone number on OLX
- Transaction receipt if any, in context to advance payment.
- Ad id through which you have contacted the suspect.
- Chat/message history with the suspect.
- Contact number/email address of the suspect.

This will help us not only take appropriate action on such accounts but also control any further suspicious activity on the site.

Kindly call us on our hotline number [protected] (10:00 am to 6:00 pm) available seven days a week from your registered mobile number or you can write to us on [protected]@olx.in.

Awaiting reply from you!

Room No B-30, ADG PI, South Block, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army), New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110011